– GLYCOLIC, LACTIC and TARTARIC ACID: mix of acids with exfoliating action, able to stilulate cellular turnover, according to skin thickness.
– HYALURONIC ACID: anti-age active. It draws water from dermis.
– SERICIN: it has, among the others, a nourishing effect, inhibiting lipid development and tyrosinasis activity. It stimulates cellular proliferation.
– PENNYWORTH: it improves microcirculation and elasticity (stretch marks and wrinkles).
– PHYITIC ACID: it has whitening, antioxidant, anti inflammatory properties.
– RETINOL: vitamin A has many important skin functions, it guarantees an excellent turnover, similar the the one of young skin.
– ELASTIN: hydrating and protecting action. It has a stronger action together with hydrolized/soluble collagen.
– MANNURONATE: it stimulates collagen production, it helps preventing those damages, leading to skin laxity and even stretch marks.
– 3 VITAMINS A, C, E: antioxidant action. The only ones suitable for skin.
– UREA: it is one of the skin elements, being part of the NMF (natural moisturazing factor). It helps the stratus corneum keeping as much water as possible.
– PANTHENOL: it stimulates cellular growth and it is a tissue repairer.
– NOURISHING OILS (olive, almond, wheat germ): it nourished the skin.