Nicola Pittoni graduated in Medicine and Surgery in 1991.
He specialized in Dermatology and Veneorology at the University of Padua in 1997.
He completed his professional qualifications with a training in Plastic Surgery Clinics in Padua and Trieste and in the Center for Dermatology and Surgery in Trento. He obtained his Master at Centro de Estudos ‘Ivo Pitanguy’ in 2000/2001 in Rio de Janeiro – Brasil.
He is Director of a number of private clinics in Udine, Milan, Padua and in Switzerland. He works as a free lance in the field of Dermatology, Cosmetology, Medicine and Aesthetic Surgery.
He is author of a number of scientific papers, presented at national and international congresses on Medicine and Aesthetic Surgery. Member of the Order of Physicians and Surgeons of Udine since 1991. Member of the General Medical Council – London since 2004.
Member of the Order of Physicians and Surgeons of Switzerland since 2010
- Member of Italiand and Internation Scientific Societies:
- International Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- International Society for Plastic Dermatology
- Italian Society of Dermatology and Aesthetic Medicine
- Italian Society of Dermatology and Surgical Oncology